- 0 (Registered)
The Sharps Training course is designed for delegates in any sector of business who are likely to come into contact with Sharps waste. The delegates will develop an awareness of how to deal with and dispose of sharps waste correctly and safely and to cover your companies’ approach to safe working practices and the emergency procedures associated.
The Sharps Training course content is as follows: –
• Introduction to the definition of a sharp waste
• Understanding the risks from sharps
• Measures available to prevent injury
• How to prevent contamination and the health risks associated
• Your companies’ approach to safe working
• Where sharps are found
• Collection and disposal of sharps
• Emergency procedure for dealing with sharps injuries
The course is for anyone wishing to develop an awareness of the hazards associated with sharps and how to avoid injury and illness that may arise from sharps, needle-stick injuries and blood borne viruses.
Curriculum is empty
Delegates will receive a Certificate of Attendance which is valid for 3 years.